Vistas de página en total

miércoles, 18 de julio de 2012

10 things I hate about you

I hate it when you write
I hate the way you kissed me
I hate it when you are so arrogant
I hate when you ignore me
I hate the way you told me the truth

I hate the way I pretend I do not care about you
I hate the way I think about you
I hate the way you stared at me when we used to talk
I hate being almost in a fictional way in love with you
But the most hated thing that I hate about you is that I could never hate you as much as I would like to hate you.

Odio la manera en la que escribes
Odio como me solías besar
Odio que seas tan arrogante
Odio la forma en la que me ignoras
Odio tu sinceridad

Odio la manera en la que finjo que no me importas
Odio tener que pensar en ti
Odio como me mirabas fijamente cuando estabamos juntos
Odio que me encantes tanto en un modo casi ficcional
Pero lo que más odio de tí es que nunca podré odiarte como me gustaría hacerlo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario