Vistas de página en total

lunes, 16 de julio de 2012

talking about love


The other day i was sat with two friends of mine talking about whether true love exists or not, i was so convinced that it does shouting out loud saying “i actually believe in true love” and… suddenly the waiter appeared and told me “this is not true”. Was he seeking for an optimistic or a pessimistic response of mine towards him? I don’t know, but, actually, I don’t care. My intellect was working so quickly that i couldnt reply to him, i just smiled. What I really think is that individuals need love both inside mind and soul. 

Can you stop thinking about love? Yes I can. So, it would appear as long as you stop thinking about it. It is like a mathematical problem… real love in days to come at the less expected hours. So let’s establish a parallelism: If it has to be seen as a mathematical matter, real love does exist. Something that needs to be counted as something exact must be real. 

In fact, I’ve always thought that love is real as far as one feels it. If you feel, then, it is real. No matter if you have right now the love next to you or not. I’m talking in terms of quality not quantity. All we need is love.

So you, and you and you and yes!! YOU! Start making up your mind that true love exists. If we ever meet I would pleasantly explain it to you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario