Vistas de página en total

domingo, 19 de mayo de 2013

MEET ME


This is the first time that I don’t know how to begin writing. These words come from the deepest of my soul. These words are for those ones who truly appreciate them.

Some of us pass the time complaining, feeling envy for the other, being selfish or hypocrite... It is hard to realize that the human being is self-interested by nature. Some of us spend our time fighting with others. Some of us are violent (I am standing on the corner of a street and watching two men fighting and the police intervening) I wonder where does the love lie? Where do we, human beings, hide our real love?

Some of us only care about appearances and beauty. Some of us are superficial. Why do boys only ask me for going out to posh night clubs instead of going to a library? Am I an object for them? What do they pretend? It is sad the fact of realizing how males and females behave nowadays. I am really fed up of receiving loads of whatsapp messages from different boys but with the same content: "you out tonight? Come to X(whatever)" instead of "fancy a talk?, fancy a beer?, fancy a walk?" Where are the gents? Where are the ladies? Where are your intellects? I guess that the fact of feeling yourself unused or wasted in the sense that you don’t find what you want and anyone finds you is an ordinary thing nowadays.  Maybe, the ones who we don’t pay attention to are the ones for us. And, the ones who ignore and hurt us (the ones who we inevitably want) are the ones who we MUST ignore. Sometimes, in life, reason is a complement for love. And using your intellect won’t hurt you. Creating a balance between reason and feelings must be a MUST.

Who cares about the fake boobs of the girl sitting in front of me right now? Who cares about that guy next to this bus driving a Ferrari or wearing a Louis Vuitton t-shirt? Those things are amongst the most esteemed features in society nowadays. And that is the pity. We only see through the eyes and, sometimes, forget that we can also see through the heart.

Some of us are cruel. Some of us take advantage of the situation, laugh at others and insult them simply because they are not beautiful or skinny enough. And life's rules cannot be played like this. Some of us are rude. Some of us don’t realize what we have until we lose it. And that is the pure and simple truth. The truth is that today we are here, and tomorrow we may not. Two young souls died yesterday in the city where I come from and I still don’t believe it. Life is so cruel sometimes for no reason. And I will always wonder… but why? The saddest thing is that we temporarily realize the value of life when these things happen. Then we forget. Sad. Very sad. We should know that we all posses the most expensive, valuable and exquisite thing… and it is LIFE itself.

My journey in this bus ends (I am happy to see this couple kissing with such passion) and getting off it I walk home thinking about the real truth of life. How can we find it? Where is the path to it?
There are no paths to find the real truth because the truth is constructed little by little and day by day. It is a complement of our lives since each individual has a particular truth. The truth is singular. And reality varies from one’s eyes to other’s eyes.

And now, once my journey is finished and you met myself a little bit more, I am lying on my bed... thinking that some of us are good. Some of us are wonderful. Some of us (maybe you) pass our time laughing, smiling and being happy. Some of us help the other and take care of our friends and family day by day. Some of us do not mind about that fat boy or girl and think that we could be in love with him or her (in fact I was). Because anyway... you will be in love with a soul and not with a body. And, I must admit that harmony can be perfectly felt this way because I experienced it. Remember that your reality varies from other’s one. Some of us live in peace. Some of us are tolerant. Some of us still believe in love... because me, after all, I still believe in love. I am grateful, at the age of 23, of being where I am right now and writing this text for you all. I am extremelly grateful to my family, specially to my parents, for giving me the opportunity of bringing me into this wonderful world and teaching me the value of things. Always forgive your enemies, and remember LIFE is gold, appreciate it. 

Thanks for reading. Love you all. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario