Vistas de página en total

lunes, 28 de mayo de 2012

Being sat in a sofa under a yellow light can be the help one needs to start writing.



I cannot stop wondering where are you… I think about you everyday, every second and every minute. You must be outside but don’t know whether you are waiting for me or not. Sometimes I feel as if I’ve been inside a bubble without breathing, dead. In fact, I was not alone… but in spite of it I was looking for you. I imagine my walking path, I become blocked, I am inspired, and my mind runs from one place to another without thinking. If we get rid of the politically correct things… would it be possible to live? If we want our dreams become true… what should we do? And what happens if you don’t exist and are only a product of my imagination…? What happens if I cannot find you never ever and become mad…? Nobody knows so, anyone wouldn’t help me, I know. But here it’s the free will that plays such an important role. I don’t know whether what I am writing right now makes sense or not, but I actually don’t mind. I only want you to read this and get my message. I want to make you think about it because it could be the starting point for two searches. I don’t know if it sounds too passionate but… seriously I don’t mind. The only thing I need is to provoke the unique effect on the reader, on you. If I reach my goal, I promise I won’t deceive you, believe me love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario